Friday, July 26, 2013

Run 118/Week 30 Recap

I leave tomorrow for a work trip, so this was my last run for the week. I'll take a few weeks more like this. Easy runs. Just working on getting miles ticked off but not pushing the pace. We'll see if I can keep myself from pushing too hard. I know I need to recover still, but I really feel great. Today was a great day for a run. It was a nice cool mid-morning for my daughter and I.

5.83mi
Distance
49:01
Duration
8:25
Avg Pace
783
kCal




Miles left - 343.9
Time spent - 109:58:23
Calories burned - 109404

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an easy paced week. I didn't want to push too hard. I mean, I ran a marathon last weekend, so I know I need to recover. Still, I feel great and can't wait to start training for number 2 in October!

Started - 366.1
Left - 343.9
Ran - 23.2
YTD miles - 821.1

No comments:

Post a Comment