Saturday, July 20, 2013

Run 114/Week 29 Recap

My first marathon! I felt I could have finished a little faster, but I'm not going to complain. I met some awesome people. I ran up some short, but steep, hills (all in the last 6 miles). It rained for a short time (again, in the last 6 miles). I met a guy who has run Boston for the last 4 years and ran with him for the first 18 miles. He was right across the street from the 2nd bomb that went off. Crazy. I met another lady who runs ultras (50k in a few weeks and a 100 miler coming up in the fall). Also crazy. And I really like these people and I will be running more of these. I guess that makes me crazy too! :)

26.32mi
Distance
4:00:07
Duration
9:07
Avg Pace
3526
kCal




Miles left - 366.1
Time spent - 106:56:41
Calories burned - 106409

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I wouldn't have any problems getting miles in this week, seeing as I ran more than my quote today by 10:00. Haha! I realize how much better a person I am (or at least how much better I feel) now that I'm running and being around a bunch of runners today really helped me to see that.

Started - 399.9
Left - 366.1
Ran - 33.8
YTD - 798.9

No comments:

Post a Comment