Saturday, July 13, 2013

Run 111/Week 28 Recap

I was originally going to do a group trail run, but there wasn't much interest and then the threat of rain called for a delay and then cancellation. I went out anyway. Shorter than my original plan, but I did get caught up in that rain. Which conveniently started hard about 10 minutes in, not at the original time. I'm annoyed by it, but if it was easy to stay dedicated to running, more people would do it. After enough of these "almost" group runs, I maybe should have made a "no show" tag! Haha!

4.48mi
Distance
32:05
Duration
7:10
Avg Pace
601
kCal



Miles left - 399.9
Time spent - 101:56:54
Calories burned - 101851

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have liked to do a few more miles this week. I'm starting my taper this week, though, for the marathon, so maybe it is for my benefit to not do as many as planned. I'm under 400 miles and over 100 hours in. Wow!

Started - 422.8
Left - 399.9
Ran - 22.9
YTD - 765.1

No comments:

Post a Comment