Saturday, July 6, 2013

Run 107/Week 27 Recap

I set out today with a time goal. I wanted to run a little over an hour. This week and next, in preparation for my marathon, I'm cutting down my miles to have fresh legs for the race. I decided I'd run for 35 minutes and try to make that my halfway point. I also decided to run without a map strictly charted out. It was fun to run that way! I did some trail running mixed with road running. It was a nice break from my normal route.

9.14mi
Distance
1:10:27
Duration
7:42
Avg Pace
1226
kCal




Miles left - 422.8
Time spent - 99:01:44
Calories burned - 98730

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only ran my normal route twice this week. I have started to grow tired of that route, so I guess I'll have to do some looking and mapping to see where I can run to get a similar distance.

Started - 449.5
Left - 422.8
Ran - 26.7
YTD - 742.2

No comments:

Post a Comment