Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Run 116

I ran this morning not knowing how far I'd go. My body told me I was okay for an easy pace over my normal route, but other things I've read said I shouldn't go this far just yet. I listened to my body and I'm glad I did. The fact that I was able to do 5.8 just a few days after a marathon, at a faster than marathon pace, is pretty good, I think. When I get back up to speed and do some longer distances again, I want to set a pace goal of somewhere around 8:20-30 and see if I can maintain that for a marathon. That, in and of itself, will cut off around 20 minutes from my time. Ultimately, though, I want to just keep running.

5.83mi
Distance
47:51
Duration
8:13
Avg Pace
787
kCal




Miles left - 357.1
Time spent - 108:09:22
Calories burned - 107633

No comments:

Post a Comment