Saturday, January 5, 2013

Run 4/Week 1 Recap

Had a good little group run today. Warming up a little bit, so I found it pretty easy to get in the groove. Had a good time running and talking with Ryan and Nathan!


9.0mi
Distance
1:17:26
Duration
8:36
Avg Pace
1149
kCal





Miles left - 1139.6
Time spent - 3:39:06
Calories burned - 3359
Partners - Nathan, Ryan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week, being the first week, I'm feeling really good. I'm learning that if I think of this year as a series of short runs, rather than look at the total mileage, then I don't get intimidated. It's just one run at a time. I am going to do these every Saturday, I think, whether I run or not just so that I can keep some semblance of order. This week was shorter than most will be and I didn't have a hard time reaching my weekly total that I need to reach my goal for what I would need to get the total miles in by December 31, 2013. That feels good. If I push it, maybe my last 26.2 miles can be the marathon I want to do at the end of summer! That would feel pretty awesome! Here are my weekly numbers:

Started - 1165
Ended  - 1139.9
Ran      - 25.1

Weekly runs - 4
Weekly time - 3:39:06

No comments:

Post a Comment