Friday, January 18, 2013

Run 12/Week 3 Recap

Yes. You are seeing this right. I went for a 2nd run today and the 1st all year above freezing. I got a call from a friend asking if I had some time to run tonight. I got a nice little nap in and felt like I had something left in the tank, so I said, "Yes!" It was good to run with him. I always feel there's a great sense of accomplishment when I run with people. Like being on a team and winning a game together. It's a good sense of community, even if it's just with 1 other person. We sprinted at the end and I lost by a foot or two, but was okay with that. Haha!


5.83mi
Distance
48:30
Duration
08:19
Avg Pace
749
kCal




Miles left - 1094.3
Time spent - 10:14:52
Calories burned - 9363

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I did 2 runs today, I'll almost definitely take tomorrow and Sunday off. Almost definitely... So here is the recap for the week.

Started -1117.3
Ended - 1094.3
Ran - 23
YTD miles - 70.7

Weekly runs - 4
Weekly time - 3:14:55

No comments:

Post a Comment