Saturday, January 26, 2013

Run 16/Week 4 Recap

A long run today in the cold. My beard was freezing to my balaklava, my sunglasses were fogging up, and I had to look out for patches of ice. It was a good time! I have felt like I've been faster lately and I feel mentally energized after I'm done. I've had a lot to process on my runs the last few times. My grandma died on Thursday night, so I've been working through those emotions and the physical act of running seems to compliment those processes. I feel much better after a few days. I know I'll get hit with grief again as I realize the loss at different points, but I'm much more at peace. I've had a lot of time leading up to her death to say goodbye and grieve, so this time is not nearly as hard for me.


10.33mi
Distance
1:23:34
Duration
08:05
Avg Pace
1325
kCal




Miles left - 1066.5
Time spent - 14:00:55
Calories burned - 12947

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long run at the end of the week is always good ego boost when doing a recap. I'm going to stop doing the weekly run count and weekly time count because, well, those numbers are a little boring and the time is hard to calculate at this point.

Started - 1094.3
Ended - 1066.5
Ran - 27.8
YTD miles - 98.5

No comments:

Post a Comment