Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ready, Get Set, Go!

This blog will not be anything crazy to look at. It's really just me logging miles. I want to hold myself accountable for the miles I run and will try my hardest to update as regularly as I can. I'll be using the tables generated by MapMyRun, which is a great resource for athletes. Today, I met Ryan, who I'm sure I'll be running with fairly regularly. Today, the weather was cold. I believe when we left it was approximately 5 degrees above zero. So, here begins a year which I'm sure will be both exhausting and rewarding. I'm so glad  I decided to use my running to help people get clean water!



5.73mi
Distance
46:10
Duration
08:03
Avg Pace
757
kCal


Miles left to run - 1159.3 (don't judge me for counting the the tenths - haha!)
Total time - 46:10
Total calories - 757 (just to keep an interesting statistic)
Partners - Ryan (just for posterity - I'm not always in this alone)

Please, please, please check out Charity: Water for some good information on why, exactly, I'm doing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment