Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Run 98

Really tried to work on pacing to see if I could stay steady. I realized how poor a job I do at that, now that I have a Nike+ system with which to pace/time/distance myself. Like I said before, it's not perfect at the pace/distance thing because it measures my steps rather than using GPS mapping and, if I take shorter or longer steps on any given run, it will vary. Still, I tried to keep it around a certain time. I shot for somewhere between 7:30 and 7:45 minutes per mile, with the idea that I'll probably try for between 8:15 and 8:30 per mile when I run the marathon. Not too bad today, but we'll see on a longer distance run.

5.83mi
Distance
44:09
Duration
7:34
Avg Pace
799
kCal



Miles left - 496.0
Time spent - 89:06:02
Calories burned - 88537

No comments:

Post a Comment