Saturday, June 29, 2013

Run 103/Week 26 Week

I didn't need to do a run, but I was camping with some friends and I was the only without with a fishing license, so I did a run. This was really more of a recovery run for yesterday. Didn't try to push it, and I couldn't, really, because I didn't have my Nike+ or landmarks to judge distance from. Nice gravel road run, which is similar to a trail run, I guess. It was raining, but it was fun anyway. I love camping and being outside is one of the main reasons I enjoy running as much as I do. It was up near Highlandville, IA, which is not too far from Decorah. Beautiful part of the state!

4.17mi
Distance
33:09
Duration
7:57
Avg Pace
577
kCal




Miles left - 449.5
Time spent - 95:16:43
Calories burned - 94830

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week was a big week. I took a break from the initial marathon training program, which I think threw a wrench into this 20 mile run. Maybe I should have gone back and restarted the program when my initial marathon date didn't work out. Lesson learned.

Started - 485.3
Left - 449.5
Ran - 35.8
YTD - 715.5

No comments:

Post a Comment