Friday, June 28, 2013

Run 102

Woot! 20 miles. My longest run ever! This will be my longest run until my race on July 20th. I did 2 ten-mile out-and-backs, which was hard. I don't think I did nutrition very well and at mile 17 I hit the wall harder than I have hit it in recent past. I will have to do more research on that. I thought, maybe, that I would have a friend join me on the 2nd half, but that didn't pan out. Also, I had a headwind on the 1st and 3rd quarters, which was hard to do after a few minutes break to grab water. The last quarter, however, the tailwind that I thought I could sound on died. Ugh. All that complaining, it was great to finish that long run. Now a few weeks off of long runs until the 20th.

20.02mi
Distance
2:44:45
Duration
8:14
Avg Pace
2656
kCal




Miles left - 453.7
Time spent - 94:43:34
Calories burned - 94253

No comments:

Post a Comment