Saturday, March 2, 2013

Run 35/Week 9 Recap

Decided to take a longer run this morning. It's nice to do those, sometimes. Once I settle into a groove, I can think about others things or nothing at all. It gives me time to clear my mind and, especially on a Saturday of a little bit of a weird week, it gives me time to recalibrate my thinking and focus. Plus, when you're done, you can see numbers like this:


10.33mi
Distance
1:19:48
Duration
07:43
Avg Pace
1366
kCal




Miles left - 956.0
Time spent - 28:57:16
Calories burned - 27405

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weird to think I'm starting my 3rd month of this. I've gotten past the "this-is-so-cool/fun/exciting" phase and I'm pretty sure I'm in a grind at this point. It will get better when it warms up and I can take my daughter with me in the running stroller during the day instead of waking up early to run before everybody else gets up.  Until then, I'm still in it for the long haul.

Starte - 983.8
Ended - 956.0
Ran - 27.8
YTD miles - 208.0

No comments:

Post a Comment