Saturday, August 24, 2013

Run 134/Week 34 Recap

I did the 10k today. It was fun, but I didn't quite get my goal. I was hoping for under 42 minutes, but a good headwind on the front half and just not knowing the course too well anyway. It was in my hometown so it was familiar enough, but I didn't now the distances between landmarks very well anymore. I ran with my mom, brother, and his girlfriend. It was good to see them running. My mom, especially, really has been working hard on getting a half-marathon in October and this was her furthest run so far! My brother and his girlfriend did the 5k and I hope it was encouragement for them to run/exercise more.

6.17mi
DISTANCE

43:55
DURATION

07:07
AVG PACE

825
KCAL

Miles left - 244.7
Time spent - 123:09:47
Calories burned - 123012




It was nice to end the week with a race. I am looking forward to getting some long distance running in next weekend again. It will be great, assuming it doesn't get as hot as it's supposed to!

Started - 267.5
Left - 244.7
Ran - 22.8
YTD miles - 920.3

No comments:

Post a Comment