Saturday, August 17, 2013

Run 130/Week 33 Recap

I am "bacheloring" it this weekend, so I decided it would be nice to go for a long run before tackling some projects today. I ran around Clear Lake, which was a lot of fun. I'd only ridden bike around the lake once last year, so I was sorta making up the route, but I got back to my car, so I'll count it as a victory. It was good to get out and do a long run again. I've learned a lot about distance running since my marathon, and this was the furthest I've gone since the marathon, so it was nice to get out again.

14.25mi
Distance
1:55:17
Duration
8:05
Avg Pace
1928
kCal



Miles left - 267.5
Time spent - 120:11:42
Calories burned - 119764

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm getting back to my pre-marathon pacing and strength. I have enjoyed get back to that point. It has taken me a little longer than I thought to recover from the marathon. I suppose I should have known, but I assumed it would only take maybe a week or 2. Not 4. Oh well. Now I know.

Started - 300.9
Left - 267.5
Ran - 33.4
YTD miles - 897.7

No comments:

Post a Comment