Saturday, May 18, 2013

Run 80/Week 20 Recap

My shoes were still soaked from the rain yesterday, so I had to run in a pair of shoes that I bought at the beginning of the year to eventually replace the shoes I started the year in. Long story short: I'm still in those first shoes and I don't like these shoes. They are very thick soled shoes and I can't really feel the ground beneath my feet. It felt a bit like trying to tie your shoes with gloves on. I think I'll probably sell them and use the money to buy another pair of AdiZeros or Minimus Roads.


8.45mi
Distance
1:04:22
Duration
07:36
Avg Pace
1121
kCal




Miles left - 629.2
Time spent - 71:38:52
Caloried burned - 70396

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decent week. Nothing special. Was nice to be able to run in short and t-shirts all week.

Started - 655.6
Left - 629.2
Ran - 26.4
YTD - 535.8

No comments:

Post a Comment