Saturday, May 4, 2013

Run 72/Week 18 Recap

With the trails not being cleared yet, I mapped out a different route. It did require some snow jumping and I had to wait for traffic many times, so that's reflected in my time. Still, I was able to settle into a very comfortable pace and honestly feel great! If I can find that groove in a marathon, I should be able to finish with sub-8s pretty easily, I'd think.

17.34mi
Distance
2:22:03
Duration
8:11
Avg Pace
2243
kCal



Miles left - 686.1
Time spent - 64:15:58
Calories burned - 62652

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was reminded how to run in snow this week. Pretty crazy. Not putting a lot of miles on yesterday was weird because it was due to snow. In May. Very odd. Anyway, being 18 weeks in and already being under 700 miles left is pretty cool! I'm really glad I have been able to raise money for Charity:Water by doing this!

Started - 720.3
Left - 686.1
Ran - 34.2
YTD - 478.9

No comments:

Post a Comment