Saturday, February 2, 2013

Run 18/Week 5 Recap

Another hard run. This one, however, was away from my normal stomping grounds. I was in Viroqua for my grandmother's funeral and needed to blow off some steam. It's in the hilly driftless region and it had snowed the day before. Add hills in with a few inches of snow and you get one slow, tired Bryan.


5.68mi
Distance
52:52
Duration
09:18
Avg Pace
737
kCal





Miles left - 1055.2
Time spent - 15:47:47
Calories burned - 14531

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week was a dumb week. Only 2 runs in and they were both really hard. Between the bad weather and the busy travel schedule, it made it really hard to make time to run. I guess nobody ever said it was easy to make time for that, though. I'm not officially behind on my miles, though. However, I feel that I'll easily make them up as I get into summer.

Started - 1066.5
Ended - 1055.2
Ran - 10.3
YTD miles - 108.8

No comments:

Post a Comment