Saturday, April 27, 2013

Run 68/Week 17 Recap

A much better run than last Saturday. I tried out a peanut butter and honey sandwich cut in quarters and it seemed to work better than my homemade energy bars, mostly because I could eat them much easier on the run. Not as dense with some good sugar from the honey. A cut over a minute off my time and felt much better, although I'm still pretty tired (obviously). A buddy of mine who runs marathons told me this week that if I can run this far that I will be able to do a marathon, but I'd like to finish strong, not just roll the last few miles.


16.48mi
Distance
2:10:59
Duration
07:56
Avg Pace
2145
kCal




Miles left - 720.3
Time spent - 59:48:56
Calories burned - 58197

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good week! The weather was actually seasonal, so I didn't have to run in multiple layers the whole week. Looking forward more and more to the marathon.

Started - 756.3
Left - 720.3
Ran - 36.0
YTD miles - 444.7

No comments:

Post a Comment