Saturday, April 20, 2013

Run 63/Week 16 Recap

I ran the furthest I've ever run. 16 miles feels MUCH longer than the 14 I ran last weekend. It's just a learning process and pacing. I had a wind from the SSE, so it felt like a head wind both ways. I did get a fun experience of talking with some cyclists who rode past me and held back to talk. We talked about running and cycling and I brought up my Charity: Water project. One of them said that he used to travel to West Africa to repair wells! Wow! How cool!


16.46mi
Distance
2:11:44
Duration
08:00
Avg Pace
2088
kCal




Miles left - 756.3
Time spent - 55:01:32
Calories burned - 53408

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week, I ran in some crazy weather. On Sunday, I ran just in shorts and a compression tank. On Friday, I ran in snow. Crazy. I am really enjoying the experience of running, but I am looking forward to when I can just run in shorts and a t-shirt. I registered for a marathon on July 20th, which I'm excited about, and I'm planning on one on October 13th, as well as maybe a 10k in August. A busy summer planned, if the weather ever decides to be summer! Haha!

Started - 790.4
Left - 756.3
Ran - 34.1
YTD miles - 408.7

No comments:

Post a Comment